Sounds Credit Repair LLC
7251 Brentwood Blvd
Brentwood, CA 94513
The following pages contain:
1. Financial Coaching Agreement
2. Authorization for Credit Repair Action
3. Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
4. Right Of Cancellation Notice
5. State-Specific Disclosures (add if applicable)
Financial Coaching Agreement for Client
I, Client, hereby enter into the following agreement with Sounds Credit Repair LLC.
Sounds Credit Repair LLC hereby agrees to perform the following:
To evaluate Customer's current credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and to identify inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information. To advise Customer as to the necessary steps to be taken on the part of Customer in conjunction with Our Company, to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, false or obsolete information contained in the customer's credit reports.
To prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information in customer's credit reports.
To review credit profile status from the credit reporting agencies such as Experian, Equifax, and Transunion. Consulting, coaching, and monitoring services are conducted by personal meetings, webinars, video conferencing, telephone, email, or any other form of communication during normal business hours.
To provide assistance with goal setting and accountability as it pertains to the customer's finances.
In exchange, I, Client, authorize to pay the following fees as outlined in the following fee schedule to Sounds Credit Repair LLC:
$199 (individual) or $299 (partners) at signup for document processing. This fee is not for credit repair services. This fee is to conduct an audit and for the processing of your documents to enroll you in a new client. This fee is Non-Refundable.
$99 (individual) or $149 (partners) every 30 days from the document processing. This is for the previous 30 days of service. All fees are paid after work has been completed.
I, Client, also authorize Sounds Credit Repair LLC to electronically debit my checking account or credit card for the aforementioned fees effective the date of his agreement.
Authorization for Financial Coaching Action
1. I, Client, hereafter known as "client" hereby authorize, Sounds Credit Repair LLC, 7251 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, CA 94513, to make, receive, sign, endorse, execute, acknowledge, deliver, and possess such applications, correspondence, contracts, or agreements, as necessary to improve my credit. Such instruments in writing of whatever and nature shall only be effective for any or all of the three credit reporting agencies which are TransUnion, Experian, Equifax, and any other reporting agencies or creditor’s listed, as may be necessary or proper in the exercise of the rights and powers herein granted.
2. This authorization may be revoked by the undersigned at any time by giving written notice to the party authorized herein. Any activity made prior to revocation in reliance upon this authorization shall not constitute a breach of rights of the client. If not earlier revoked, this authorization will automatically expire twelve months from the date of signature.
3. The party named above to receive the information is not authorized to make any further release or disclosure of the information received. This authorization does not authorize the release or disclosure of any information except as provided herein.
4. I grant to Sounds Credit Repair LLC, 7251 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, CA 94513, authority to do, take, and perform, all acts and things whatsoever requisite, proper, or necessary to be done, in the exercise of improving my credit with the three credit reporting agencies, which are TransUnion, Experian, Equifax and any other reporting agencies or creditor’s listed, as fully for all intents and purposes as I might or could do if personally present.
5. I hereby release Sounds Credit Repair LLC, 7251 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, CA 94513, from all and all matters of actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity, for or by reason of any matter, cause, or thing whatsoever as based on the circumstances of this contract.
6. I authorize the sharing of my personal information with 3rd party consumer attorneys for the purposes of evaluating potential Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) and/or other Federal consumer statutes that I may have against a collection agency, credit bureau, original creditor and/or any other entity reporting inaccurate information onto my credit reports. I am aware that I'm not obligated in any way whatsoever to agree to work with a 3rd party consumer attorney and I understand that we are hired for the sole purposes of credit repair and are simply providing this absolutely free option to me as a courtesy and credit repair program benefit.
7. I consent that Sounds Credit Repair LLC may use testimonials, reviews, photographs or videos of me. I understand that these testimonials, reviews, images and/or videos will not be used for any other commercial purpose.
Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law
You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor a credit repair company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for up to 10 years.
You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violated the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.
Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of the information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
If the credit bureau's reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact: The Public Reference Branch Federal Trade Commission Washington, D.C. 20580.
Notice of Right to Cancel
''You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight of the 3rd day which begins after the date the contract is signed by you.
''To cancel this contract, email, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to Sounds Credit Repair LLC, 7251 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, CA 94513, anytime after the date you have signed this contract stating ''I hereby cancel this transaction, (date) (purchaser’s signature).’
Money-Back Guarantee: if you have been a Sounds Credit Repair LLC client for at least 180 days and we are unable to repair/remove ANYTHING from your credit report, you will receive a full refund. (minus the document processing fee) under the following circumstances:
1. If we do not remove anything from your credit report and you've obtained our services for 180 days.
2. You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your credit at least two years previous to signing up for our services
3. You have had no new collections, charge offs, or missed payments during the time frame we are assisting you.,
4. You have maintained the recommended credit monitoring services at all times during the time frame we are helping you.
5. You agree & have sent updated reports/responses from the three credit bureaus & creditors to us within five days of receipt.
Please acknowledge your receipt of this notice by electronically signing the form indicated below.
Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice
I, Client, hereby acknowledge with my digital signature, receipt of the Notice of Right to Cancel. I confirm the fact that I agree and understand what I am signing, and acknowledge that I have received a copy of my Consumer Credit File Rights.